Stacy...Sensibly Insane


I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here.

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Farmer Brown, He Had a Dog...



Warning, gushing mother moment.

My son's kindergarten class hosted the school's assembly today and OMG was he cute! He was a duck. They did little skits and songs about Farms. He went up to introduce things five different times even though I only had one card with a simple line for him to learn. Later, when I told him how proud I was and surprised that he had so many lines he didn't tell me about, he said, "Sometimes people help other people." Aparently, some children didn't want to go up on stage (I swear I thought he would be one of them) so he said their lines for them. My heart was so full!


Posted by Stacy Dawn :: 10:44 AM :: 9 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------