Stacy...Sensibly Insane


I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here.

Friday, June 09, 2006

I Wasn't Exagerating



I've mentioned my sports-aholic husband before and now I'd like to give you an example to prove I wasn't just making it up. I'm sure there are far worse out there but this is what I have to put up with LOL.

This is my little area, I call an office:

(I will admit to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers stuff on the right as mine--Go Bucs! But don't worry, that's all, I haven't been fully brought over to the dark side)

This is the rest of the room behind me:


See, I wasn't kidding.

The reason I put up with it all (other than I kinda like the guy) is because as long as I don't turn around, this is the view I see when I work:


Big difference eh? And in the winter/early spring, you can actually see Lake Ontario between the trees.
Posted by Stacy Dawn :: 7:08 AM :: 21 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------