Stacy...Sensibly Insane


I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Invaded Again....and a 'Tourist Attraction'



Oh crap, just when you think you are headed somewhere....

I know you've all been there because I've read your own woes upon various blogs. That maelstrom of ideas that invade you out of knowhere.

Things are going great, you are working on a particular piece, making headway, looking forward to the movement and out of nowhere BAM! A new idea hits. Worse yet, it hits right when you are deciding whether to put the story aside for a day or two to revise another project (or two). Now, suddenly you go from one day of one piece and everything is perky to having several pieces and a brand spanking idea thrown in just for the universe's twisted pleasure. What do you do? You're pulled in five-hundred different ways. Do this...no do that....no, no, this one....no pick me! pick me!...hey, what about me, we were going great there....so what, I'm more important...no, no, no, they're too long pick me, I'm faster....but I'm new and exciting and I know you wanna...oops, voices in my head kinda leaked out there for a moment.

So what do I do? What do I do? What do I do? **shrugs** The usual I guess--wait till one idea beats the crap out of the others. On your mark....get set....go! Let the Manuscript Wars begin! Last story standing gets written!


* * * * * *

And for the second, more sane part of the blog (scarey to think my blog page title isn't just a fun name isn't it?) I need you all to make note of this title...

Tourist Attraction
By
Shelli Stevens


Melanie Kemble goes to Hawaii with two major goals. To get a tan, and to have a fling.

Then things take a twist--or at least her ankle does--and she finds herself in the care of a sexy doctor. One who’s more than willing to show her his bedside manner.

When she realizes her feelings for Brian go way beyond the boundaries of a fling, Melanie panics and flees.

But Brian isn’t finished with her just yet, and just how far will he go to get his sexy little tourist back?




A fast, fun, flirty, and oh so sexy read, this, my friends, is a book you don't want to miss! I had the pleasure of reading it yesterday and Tourist Attraction is definately one to add to your list of summer must reads!


* * * * * *
Oh, and don't forget to check out below to see who won the random draw for this week's episode of ESCAPE the Mondayn!

Posted by Stacy Dawn :: 9:06 AM :: 11 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------