Stacy...Sensibly Insane


I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here.

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Not Watching Ice Age




We took the boys to the movies this past weekend to see Over The Hedge. It was funny and cute but I've got a pet peeve about movie theatres.

Why are they always so bloody cold!

Seriously, it doesn't matter if it is the height of summer or the middle of winter. The theatre is always absolutely freezing inside. I figured last weekend should have been nice because it's just starting to warm up around here so airconditioners shouldn't be on just yet, you know what I mean. Nope. Wrong.

Like I said, I liked the movie but my teeth were chattering all the way through. I even convinced my youngest he would see better if he sat on Mommy's lap, just so I'd have the extra body heat.
Posted by Stacy Dawn :: 6:50 AM :: 10 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------