Stacy...Sensibly Insane


I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here.

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Odds and Ends for an Odd Week.



Well, I have survived my first year of school...or rather my son's first year of school. He finished yesterday with a teddy-bear picnic in the park with his class...oh to be five again! :)

In light of all the buzz happening lately I've created a real website with my own dot com name and everything. Please, have a looksey HERE and let me know what you think. Eventually, I'll figure out how to match the blog up. B)

I’ll be heading over to the The Wild Rose Press blog to put a post up there today as well. If any one is interested you can find it HERE.

Oh, did I mention my book is up? *g* You can buy it HERE.

What else? What else? Um, we’ll be hitting the waterfront on Saturday for the Canada Day festivities followed by a bonfire at my parent’s place. It’s a tradition as are the fresh strawberries with chocolate (usually Toblerone) fondue...is your mouth watering yet? I might have to put Richard Simmons up for the guest celebrity spinner on Monday’s episode of ESCAPE the Mondayn just to get rid of all the weight I’ll gain this weekend. Christmas and Canada Day are our big eat-whatever-you-want-times...Thank God they are six months apart!!

And lastly I want to thank each and every one of you for all the wonderful support you've given me. Not just this week but every week. Thank you.

Next week I hope to post a promo contest for my story...I'm thinking maybe a row-row-row your boat kinda thing? Saying "what?" to yourself? Stay tuned to find out...
Posted by Stacy Dawn :: 1:14 PM :: 16 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------