Stacy...Sensibly Insane


I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here.

Friday, June 02, 2006

Old Beaus...Throwbacks or Characters in the Making?




Johnathan Savage

Don't you just love that name? It's strong, it's masculaine...we were sixteen and I was head over heels. Hair so dark it shown in that blue-black type colour, crystal blue eyes, and a jaw line just waiting for him to grow into. And could he slow dance...whoa! We met on a band trip (I know, I sound like the American Pie movies) so we spent a week in his hometown and then they came back for a week to ours. One whole yearbook is dedicated to messages of him.

Alas, it was not to be. I used to pine for the what if's until I found my real soul-mate. Now Johnathan's just a pleasant memory that brings a smile to my lips.

I plan to put him in one of my books, he's perfect hero material (at least the image my memory has expanded him into). I should be able to get away with it too because I seriously doubt he even remembers me.

Is there any old ghosts in your closets that would make a good character some day?
Posted by Stacy Dawn :: 8:18 AM :: 19 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------