Stacy...Sensibly Insane


I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here.

Monday, July 10, 2006

ESCAPE the Mondayn: Episode # 8



Hello and welcome to another episode of ESCAPE the Mondayn, a weekly gameshow found only on the Sensibly Insane Channel. I'm your host, Stacy Holmes.

I have an exciting announcement to make before we start today's show! Since I will now be blogging at Word Flirts on Tuesdays, our game show will be a TWO DAY event every week! That's right. Not only do you get an extra day to be a contestant but you can still catch my Sensibly Insane musings at the same time, Tuesdays at Word Flirts!

With that great news, let me direct your gaze to my great gown from The Tudor Shoppe. I'm wearing it not only for the amazing frontal enhancement but also in honour of today's guest celebrity spinner....Johnny Depp.

You look marvelous, Luv **he drawls in Capt'n Jack fashion**

**giggles** Why thank you. You have a huge fan base, probably more now since you've complied with our no-shirt spinner rule but I must say, I'm related to your identical twin.

Really?

Seriously, I'm not captain kidding. **turns to the awestruck audience staring in envy, their eyes begging for a name and introduction** Sorry ladies. The twin is also taken. Believe it or not it's my brother-in-law. Yes, mmm, mmm, mmm what a lucky sister I have.

Speaking of lucky, Johnny, please give our prize wheel a spin and tell us what one lucky, randomly-drawn contestant could win today.

Righty then...

Tickety-tickety-tickety-tickety.....tickety-tickety-tickety....tickety-tickety....tickety....tick.

The wheel landed on a Hand Beaded Bracelet.

Ah yes, perfect for any pirate's booty. A beautiful white and blue hand beaded bracelet...but whose arm shall it grace? Let's get to the escape so we can find out. Here we go...

You are shipwrecked on a deserted island, which compared to the boring company cruise boat you fell off of is a major plus. Amongst the debris rolls in a crate of rum. Smiling, you open the first bottle but instead of the sweet liquor, smoke glides out and forms into a hot, hunky Genie...FREEZE.

Let yourself escape and tell me what happens next!

You don't have to be a writer. You don't have to be a reader. Heck, you don't even have to be sane if you don't want to be. Give me two lines, give me twenty, it doesn't matter. Set your mind free and... Anyone can play! Just remember to put your name on your escape to be entered into the draw. So come out of lurkdom and have some fun then remember to catch me Tuesday at Word Flirts!


Posted by Stacy Dawn :: 12:04 AM :: 23 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------