Stacy...Sensibly Insane


I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here.

Sunday, July 16, 2006

ESCAPE the Mondayn: Episode # 9



Welcome, welcome to another episode of ESCAPE the Mondayn, a weekly game show found only on the Sensibly Insane Channel. I'm your host, Stacy Holmes. The premise of our game is very simple. I give you an escape from the mundane day you may be having and all you have to do is tell me what happens next. And, as an added bonus, one lucky contestant will win a gift from the prize wheel!

As most of you know, each week we have a celebrity guest spinner (with the no-shirt clause fully enforced **wink**) and this week is no exception. Please help me welcome this week's guest spinner...Orlando Bloom.

Hi.

I thought it only fair since we had your pirate partner on last week that we give you your turn to shine in front of the ladies.

Well, thank you. I appreciate that. And might I say the dress you are wearing is exquisite.

Of course you can...as many times as you want. It's from ChristinaGowns.com.

It's lovely.

Go on, you're such a charmer. Before I start blushing, could you please flex those pretty muscles of yours and give our prize wheel a spin.

My pleasure. Tickety-tickety-tickety-tickety.....tickety-tickety-tickety.....tickety-tickety.....tickety.....tick.

So, Orlando, what will our randomly drawn contestant win this week?

It's a Mini Clipboard Set.

Ah yes, with a mini clipboard, note paper, and pen, it will be perfect for them to write down their choices for the escape today. Anybody want to know what that might be? Then let's get started.

You are in a long sexy number at a posh function where the highlight of the evening is just about to begin. The host has come out on stage and is beginning to introduce the men for the Charity Bachelor Auction...anything goes. Bachelor #1 is cute but not quite your taste. Bachelor #2 definitely has potential but not enough to put up the good money. Then there is Bachelor #3 ....FREEZE.

Let yourself escape and tell me what happens next. Do you choose Bachelor #3 or wait for someone better? What type of evening do you plan with your lucky man?

Give me two lines or give me twenty, it doesn't matter. Don't hold back...let yourself escape! Remember, you don't need to be a writer, you don't need to be a reader, heck, you don't even need to be sane if you don't want to be. This is a fun game all about you so don't be shy, don't be a lurker, just dive in and...



Posted by Stacy Dawn :: 6:20 PM :: 15 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------