Stacy...Sensibly Insane


I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Flirty News and Reviews



Hope you all had a great holiday!!
You have to check out the new blog premiering today, Word Flirts
from a sassy group you just might recognize. I'll be the every other Tuesday gal.


* * * * * * *
And I was tickled to get this review of my story from Peggy:

"A charming and witty story, The Theory of Love is an absolute enjoyable read. Stacy Dawn's contemporary voice is full of wonderful humor and thoroughly entertaining."



* * * * * * *
Back to the writing front after a week of getting all my sites and promo stuff out of the way. I'll have to get over there and change the meter for my revisions because I've done more. That's tops on my list while working in a short piece. It happens to be another time travel but my hero decided he didn't want to be a medival lord but a swashbuckling pirate. Men, can't live with them, can't shoot them! Do you ever have this problem with your characters? Everything is sorted out and then suddenly they say, "Uh, uh, uh, ain't gonna happen."



* * * * * * *
Oh, and don't forget to check out my new CONTESTS from the last post. I'll be picking a total of 4 winners!

Posted by Stacy Dawn :: 8:01 AM :: 14 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------