Stacy...Sensibly Insane


I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

I'm It



I've been tagged by Mary AND Kelley for this blog meme so I better do it LOL.

1. When did you first start blogging and why?

Just over a year ago. I started because it sounded like fun, which it is!

2. What don't you talk about?

I try not to bother with politics, rants on other people, or complaining. There's enough crap in the world, I'd rather talk about the fun stuff, things that make you go "hmmm" or the trials and tribulations of writing.

3. Are you and your blogging persona the same person?

Pretty much. What you see--or rather read LOL--is what you get. I’d say the only difference is on Mondays when I get to be a hot fashion hostess and schmooze with all the celebrities. In truth, I would probably just be staring stupidly and leaving a puddle of drool on the sidewalk if I met any of them in real life.

4. How do you use blogging to build friendships?

Living in the country with few neighbors and knowing no one else who writes, it started out as a way to meet other writers. Visiting others’ blogs is like going to a big party, meeting people, and having little mini conversations with them. Finding people going through the same thing you are easily creates friendships and I’m thankful for each and every one. Take Word Flirts for instance. Through a journey of blog hopping here and there, we all ended up finding each other’s blogs, found we had a lot in common, and took it one step further. I was thrilled to be invited to join.

5. How would you describe your writing style?

Humourous? I hope. I like to make people smile and laugh. Lighten their day a little bit. The best moment is when someone says they read my blog or writing and laughed out loud. Mission accomplished.

For fun, I’m gonna tag Sarah and Julie
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Couple of reminders:

Check below to see who won this week's episode of ESCAPE the Mondayn

Don't forget to keep voting at Romance Junkies, there are a lot of us with entries in this year.

Sign up for my newsletter; the first edition will be coming soon with special prizes for members.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted by Stacy Dawn :: 6:12 AM :: 7 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------