Stacy...Sensibly Insane


I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here.

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Lazy, Hazy Days of Summer



First, Congratulations to Sarah who was the eighth post on the pick a number game yesterday!

I even hate to think how fast the summer is going by. It's almost a catch 22 situations though because we want to be outside all the time but we are going through such an icky, hot, hazy streak right now that the weather is changing daily between thunder storms and blistering heat. Neither one induces the outside fun factor so we have to keep our enjoyments to early mornings (guess it's a good thing to have early rising children LOL) or later in the evenings. I definately prefer mornings because I am a super sized hot fudge carmel sundae with extra whipped cream and a cherry on top for mosquitoes--they love me. Ugh, just my luck my biggest fans don't read LOL.

Speaking of which, I've got so many things on the go writing wise that it is hard to get one thing accomplished. Putting them in order doesn't help because a few pieces are all due at the same time. So I'm widdling away slowly figuring as long as I don't stop they'll get finished. It doesn't help when a certain someone (and you know exactly who you are) casually suggests an amazing idea for a story, which now hovers continually at the back of my mind patiently waiting for those moments when I ease up just enough for it to dart forward with a "Hey, don't forget me." I've even had to run to the dollar store this week for a new supply of notebooks.

Ahh, the life of a writer....wouldn't change even if I could.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've got a cool idea for a new contest next week so stay tuned, oh and sign up for my NEWSLETTER if you haven't already. The first edition is coming out soon!


Don't forget to pop over to Romance Junkies and vote. You never know when you'll be voting for one of us!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted by Stacy Dawn :: 11:14 AM :: 9 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------