Stacy...Sensibly Insane


I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

A New Friend



Okay, so I jumped into this myspace thing yet I still don't know what the purpose of it is. If someone can explain this please, please do.

BUT a really cool thing happened. I have a new friend and his name is Pierce Brosnan. Yes, people. My teenage crush and sexy British actor is now my friend. Never in a million years did I think something like this would ever happen!

Okay, if (and that's a big IF) he really is on myspace **snort** more than likely it is an assistant's assistant's uncle's wife's neice's friend's daughter who is taking care of the site but I'm more inclined to think it another big fan with fantastical dreams like mine. Still, as it says above, I live in my own little world and my world contains Pierce Brosnan as a friend whose picture is in a place of honour on my friends' board...please, don't break my fantasy, us middle aged house-wives have so few. You can check him out at My Space.

* * * * *

There is also less than a week left to enter The Theory of Love contest!

Here's a quick recap:

Simply place the blurb below on your blog or myspace and invite your friends to do the same. E-mail me at stacy@stacydawn.com when it's up and you are entered into the draw! When your friends do the same have them mention your name and you will both be entered into the draw to give you another chance to win great prizes! But you only have until July 17th!

Now Available from The Wild Rose Press (www.thewildrosepress.com): The Theory of Love by Stacy Dawn

Abbey's doubts about her friend's sparks and fireworks theory only grow when a set-up date turns into a no-show dud. Vowing never to let her friend set her up again, the last thing she expects is a jean-clad dancing plant putting the theory to the test!

To purchase, A Theory of Love, or for more information on Stacy and her upcoming releases please visit www.thewildrosepress.com/ or www.stacydawn.com.

* * * * *

Don't forget to check the post below to see who one this week's episode of ESCAPE the Mondayn!
Posted by Stacy Dawn :: 6:28 AM :: 11 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------