Stacy...Sensibly Insane


I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here.

Friday, July 07, 2006

So Hot He's Smokin'



Let me start by saying that I don't readily appove of smoking for the normal bad for yours and others health reason. Having said this also let me tell you that both my parents smoked for as long as I can remember, my father quite almost a year ago but my mother still chains, as did my mother-in-law who died three years ago from lung cancer.

Having said all that, I'm about to totally contradict myself. What is it about a guy smoking that gives him a sexy look. I'm not saying every guy but some. Yesterday on our travels, I came across two different ones. I don't know if it was the woman or the writer in me taking in the relaxed pose and the way they held the cigarette loose but confident in their hand but HUBBA-HUBBA. Is it that old fashion bad-boy image of the leather jacket smoking behind the school? Does it go farther back than that to the old west where the strong, tough cowboys used to wrap their own or smoke cheroot? I don't know but every once in a while it does it for me.

Again, let me stress though, I do NOT like smoker's breath nor do I approve of smoking. I'm probably even going to get some controversy over this but hey, I'm just telling it like it is.

_________________________________________________________

Romance Junkies finally have their contest entries up! You vote for a new batch every week. I can't tell you when mine is up but I can tell you that it isn't this week LOL. But I will be heading over their every week to cast my votes so please help out your fellow writers and visit every week too!
____________________________________________________

CONTEST, CONTEST, CONTEST

Simply place this blurb on your blog or myspace and invite your friends to do the same. E-mail me at stacy@stacydawn.com when it's up and you are entered into the draw! When your friends do the same have them mention your name and you will both be entered into the draw to give you another chance to win great prizes! But you only have until July 17th!

The Blurb:

Now Available from The Wild Rose Press (www.thewildrosepress.com):

The Theory of Love by Stacy Dawn

Abbey's doubts about her friend's sparks and fireworks theory only grow when a set-up date turns into a no-show dud. Vowing never to let her friend set her up again, the last thing she expects is a jean-clad dancing plant putting the theory to the test!

To purchase, A Theory of Love, or for more information on Stacy and her upcoming releases please visit www.thewildrosepress.com/ or www.stacydawn.com.
_________________________________________________________
Posted by Stacy Dawn :: 7:54 AM :: 19 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------