Stacy...Sensibly Insane


I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here.

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Something Amazing Happened...



I'm all alone.

Yes, I. Am. All. Alone.

We have a wedding to go to tonight and my sister agreed weeks ago to watch the boys for us. This week she suggested she'd pick them up last night and have them for the weekend. Yeah, like I'm gonna say no. This is also my husband's weekend to work. He left at 6:30am which means I woke up two hour later than usual to a quiet house.

I'm sitting here in stunned silence not quite sure what to do with myself. The possibilities of this divine event are so numorous! I don't even have to get ready for the wedding until late this afternoon which leaves the day W I D E open. Wow, I'm just not used to this kind of freedom.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, don't forget, this is the last weekend for the contest for my new release, The Theory of Love. You can get all the details on the right side there under contests.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmmm, so what do I do first? Sunbath with a good book....do a little shopping....go back to bed....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted by Stacy Dawn :: 8:07 AM :: 11 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------