Stacy...Sensibly Insane


I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here.

Friday, July 28, 2006

That was Fun...Let's do it Again.



Congratulations to big sky girl who commented on the # post I chose...post twelve.

That was fun so I decided to have one more round....here's how it works again, very simple.

I'm thinking of a number. I'm writing it down and the person who comments on my blog in this #'s post will win a copy of my short story, The Theory of Love from The Wild Rose Press.

You can post TWICE at the most, that will keep it fair but give you an extra chance too. So pop back and if I haven't announced a winner on the comments yet then put in your second entry!

A simple "Hi Stacy I want a copy of your story" will suffice or you can tell me what you've been up to this week.

And a clue...this time it is less than twelve!

Ready....set.....GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

And stay tuned next week for a new cool contest.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted by Stacy Dawn :: 3:58 PM :: 9 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------