Stacy...Sensibly Insane


I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Episode #12:And the winner is...



All right everyone, time to find out who won our Flirty episode of ESCAPE the Mondayn!

The names are going in the baseball cap, the shorter of the producers are reaching their chubby little hand in and the winner of the Electronic Fortune Teller is....Tori Lennox! Congratulations.

And the one who told me the word Flirt appeared 19 times within the episode is......Jacqui D! She gets a mini promo pack!

Send me an e-mail with your snail mail ladies and I'll get your prizes out to you!

Thank you all for playing and remember to come back to the same Sensibly Insane Channel next week for another episode of



Posted by Stacy Dawn :: 6:58 AM :: 3 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------