Stacy...Sensibly Insane


I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Episode # 13: And the Winner Is....



Okay, time again to pick a winner from the game show. Throwing all the names into a baseball cap...the shortest Blue Jays batter ever is about to pick and....

The winner is....Lee Morrison! Yay Lee! E-mail me with your address and I'll get the Hostess Cupcake Lipgloss Keychain (yummy!) out to you!

Thank you all so much for playing!

Remember, you can let the Sensibly Insane station know if you have a special celebrity request for future gameshows. If you haven't seen that delectible hunk you want yet, just let us know!

And don't forget to join us next Monday for another episode of...



Posted by Stacy Dawn :: 7:21 AM :: 6 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------