Stacy...Sensibly Insane


I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here.

Monday, August 07, 2006

ESCAPE the Mondayn: Episode # 12



Hello and welcome to our Flirty episode of ESCAPE the Mondayn, a weekly game show found only on the Sensibly Insane Channel. I'm your host, Stacy Dawn, and my flirtatious gown today is from ChristinaGowns.com.

Why Flirty? Because I'll be blogging a flirty post Tuesday at Word Flirts which means with my flirty mood I'm making this another TWO DAY episode! And speaking of flirty...If you want to know more about flirty ole me then check out my recent interview by Madison Chase HERE.

Hmm, I had a hard time choosing who I wanted to join us for this fun and frolicking episode so I took a page out of my own manuscript and invited Josh Duhamel, the oh-so-sexy playboy, Danny McCoy, on T.V.'s Las Vegas. It's Vegas, Baby, how could I not?

Welcome Josh, so glad to have you here.

Thanks, Stacy. I'm happy to be here. **sweeps eyes up and down the hostess** You look...amazing.

Thank you, you flirt you. Before we go any further though, could you please--**she waves her red boa at his chest**--take off the shirt.

Oh, right.

Mmm,mmm,mmm, my favorite part of the show. Now, back to what I was saying about taking a page out of my own manuscript. I've been deep in the revision cave finishing up a fun and flirty full with a sexy playboy. You, Josh, were my inspiration.

**Shrugs a modest half-boyish smile that sparkles in his eyes**

Uh-huh, that's what I'm talking about. And since I'm mere pages away from being done and submitting it, I thought I'd celebrate with the real deal. Sound good to you?

Sounds great. What did you have in mind?

**raises brow with a wicked smile** Lots of things, starting with this red boa but since I try to keep my portion of the show PG, you'll have to wait till after to find out. As for the contestants...well, they pretty much have free reign so I'd watch you cute little backside, honey.

Let's give them a thrill to start with and raise those magnificent arms of yours to spin our wheel and tell us what one lucky contestant will win.


You got it, Stace. Tickety-tickety-tickety-tickety....tickety-tickety-tickety....tickety-tickety...tickety...tick. It landed on an Electronic Fortune Teller?

**laughs** Oh the fun never ends. This little gadget is a flirty version of the magic eight ball. Flirty Pink with flashing lights, ask it what you will and see what it predicts: Yes, Maybe, Perhaps, No, or if it doesn't like the question it will simple flash you to Ask Again. **slow perusal of Josh from melting eyes to sexy bare feet beneath faded jeans** Speaking of flashing....well, yes, uh, saving that thought for later.

Definitely later **said with a direct smoldering gaze**

Okay ladies, I need to make this quick so I can get out of here. Ready? Here's your escape for today:

He's been sitting all alone at the end of the bar matching you darkened, admiring glances for flirty come-hither stares all evening. You don't know who he is but you want him, bad. Nodding a thanks to the bartender for your drink you sashay down to Mr. Sex-in-a-suit and set your glass down beside his on the bar....FREEZE.

Let yourself escape and tell me what happens next. What's your opening line? What's his? Give me two lines or give me twenty, it doesn't matter because it's all flirty fun.

You don't have to be a reader, you don't have to be a writer, heck, you don't even have to be sane if you don't want to be. Just be your flirty self and...

SPECIAL NOTE: Because all this flirtying is making me giddy I've added an extra random draw for a promo pack chosen from those who can tell me how many times the word 'flirt' (in any and all variations) appears within this episode...Good luck and don't forget to catch me Tuesday at Word Flirts for a sensibly insane flirty post.


Posted by Stacy Dawn :: 12:03 PM :: 8 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------