Stacy...Sensibly Insane


I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here.

Monday, August 28, 2006

ESCAPE the Mondayn: Episode #15



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Welcome to another episode of ESCAPE the Mondayn. I'm your host, Stacy Dawn, and this won’t be my only celebrity stop this week. I’m honored to be Featured Author of the Week on Candice Gilmer’s Blog, I will be presenting What’s Your Theory of Love contestants right here on the Sensibly Insane Channel on Wednesday, and I'll be the guest interviewee on Conversations with Almost Famous Writers on Friday.

Whew! Busy, busy. But I promise it won’t last long. I have to get my head buried back into my wip asap.

So, why don’t we get this party started. Please welcome our guest celebrity spinner from the former hit show Alias...Michael Vartan!

Hello, Michael.

Hi, Stacy. Thanks for having me.

You are very welcome. Now, **sweeps hand up and down his chest** if you don’t mind.

**confused look** What?

The shirt...it has to come off.

**bashful smile** Really? I was hoping maybe...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Oh no. This is one of those firm—hopefully, very firm—rules, hon. Let’s see that bod.

Okay. **sexy self-consious laugh as slowly takes jacket off then undoes buttons one...at...a...time**

Come now, Michael. If I didn’t know better, I’d think you were teasing us.


Who me? **winks**

Mmm, mmm, mmm, just the way I like our guests. So, why don’t you do a little agent flex for the ladies and spin our wheel.

You got it. Tickety-tickety-tickety-tickety...tickety-tickety-tickety...tickety-tickety...tickety...tick.

And what will one randomly drawn contestant win today?

It’s a Mini Pocket Butterfly Manicure Tool.

Oooh, compact and handy to throw in the purse for those nail emergencies.

Speaking of emergencies, here’s your escape:

Alarms suddenly start going off all over the place in the building where you work. Suddenly the sprinkler system kicks in drenching everything in sight including you and the sexy co-worker in the next cubical...FREEZE.

Let yourself escape and tell me what happens next! Give me two lines or give me twenty, it doesn't matter because it's all for fun.

You don't have to be a writer. You don't have to be a reader. Heck, you don't even have to be sane if you don't want to be. Just open up and let yourself...

And be sure to keep your eyes open next week for a new revamping of your favorite Blogland game show!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Posted by Stacy Dawn :: 12:03 AM :: 3 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------