Stacy...Sensibly Insane


I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here.

Friday, August 25, 2006

Going to the Jungle!



Thank you all so much for your congratulations and support for my first full-length. To add to this news. I just found out today on the The Wild Rose Press boards that they have a new printer and all novels will be available on Amazon.com! That will be amazing!

Here's the blurb about my future book:

Wanna Make a Bet?

When aspiring artist and purposefully single Sophie Montgomery mutters those four fateful words, her sexy neighbor, Jay Coltrane, pounces on the opportunity to prove she’s not as immune to him as she thinks. Before she knows it, Sophie finds herself not only betting against a seduction, she’s betting against her own ability to keep her dreams intact and a certain luscious landscaper out of them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



So, I plan to clean off my desk this week--kind of pre-fall cleaning so to speak--get organized and catch up on all your blogs! I've missed reading what everyone has been up to this week and how all the BIAW trials went.

Then, starting Monday, I want to get back to some serious writing. I have a couple Christmas stories floating around that I would like to submit to two different epubs plus my regular projects that I am still playing with.

I've got a little list going of updates that I have to do on my blog roll so if I haven't got you on my list down on the left hand side then just send me an email and I'll be updating it sometime next week as well as the project meters on the right etc. It's all on the long list of 'catch-ups' that I've been meaning to get done. Like I said, I'm cleaning the work-house so I can get on to the good stuff.

Cleaning, cleaning, hmmmmm, that puts me in mind of a contest *g*, I know, everything does. Here goes, and this won't be random, I'm going to actually choose my favorite answer to this question....

Relate a housecleaning chore to cleaning up your wip/ms and the winner will receive a Dairy Queen Strawberry Sundae Lip Balm as an after cleaning sweet treat!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Posted by Stacy Dawn :: 10:06 AM :: 9 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------