Stacy...Sensibly Insane


I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here.

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Interviews and Dates--of all kinds ;)



Whew! What a day that was. I think the Catanetwork Reviewers' Choice Awards were a big success! Don't worry if you missed anything. It's all still posted on their message boards so go take a look.

I have some interviews coming up. One by Crystal Jordon which was supposed to be bumped up to today (Saturday) and another by Bebe Thomas and her new Conversations with Almost Famous Writers blog which will have a new one every Friday. (She interviewed Crystal this week LOL) My interview is schedualled for September 1st so I'll keep you posted. As well, check it out September 8th for a fellow Wild Rose Press author Marty Kindall.

The week of August 27th, I'm going to be the featured author on Candice Gilmer's Blog. She's got some cool stuff happening lately there too.

Just to throw out a couple more dates for you, since I'm at it. September launches the official Grand Opening of The Wild Rose Press. They are have a celebration chat on September 10th at 8pm. I'll keep you posted for details. If any of you are interested in submitting to The Wild Rose Press, one of our editors, Rhonda Penders, has a chat coming up at The Romance Studio, August 27th at 9pm. I'm planning to be there too if you want to stop by and say hi LOL.

I think that's all for today. I'm still pooped from yesterday's activities. My date, Matthew, kept me up all night celebrating *wg*




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Posted by Stacy Dawn :: 8:50 AM :: 10 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------