Stacy...Sensibly Insane


I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here.

Saturday, August 05, 2006

INTRODUCING.....







SHADOWS OF MOONLIGHT
by Stacy Dawn

a
Over the centuries, Rick Shayne has loved and lost the same woman four times. Her reappearance only deepens his guilt and he refuses to risk her life or his heart again. Liz Greyson isn’t about to let him off that easy, but will her secret be his saving grace or cast him back into the shadows of moonlight forever.

a
Available NOW from The Wild Rose Press
a
a
aa
a
a
Yes, it is actually out and ready for sale...can you say 'blow me away' because that's sure how I feel. Thank you all for the kudos on the title...yeah, I like it a lot better too. And the story, oh, I just love this story.

Please, even if you aren't into the paranormal, give this one a try because it's definately not a traditional one. It's about a love that never dies and how the way we see ourselves is far different from the way others see us. I'd love to hear from anyone who reads it so feel free to e-mail me.
a
AND if that's not cool enough get this: I received a contract for another story today too. So keep an eye out for A Matching Fancy coming soon. Yeah, it was a good day.
a
-------------------------------------------
Posted by Stacy Dawn :: 12:03 AM :: 21 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------