Stacy...Sensibly Insane


I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here.

Saturday, August 05, 2006

My Interview...Check it out!



I met some wonerful people the other night. Poor little un-techi me dived into the Cobblestone Chat Room to support Karen's new release Release Me (hot little number LOL) and over the course of the chat Madison Chase invited authors for interviews. Guess who is first up!

You can find my interview HERE. Don't forget to say HI in the comments and let me know what you think.

I also have my first review for Shadows of Moonlight:

A wonderful read! I was enraptured by Stacy Dawn's tale of eternal love.
~by Tonya May


It was posted with the story at The Wild Rose Bookstore's. She captured the essence of my story beautifully. I don't know who she is which makes it even more special (ie: much better than my mother sneaking in a reviewLOL) Tonya if you visit here....I love you! Please e-mail me so I can thank you properly!

Couple reminders:

What's your Theory of Love? contest is still going on. You can enter HERE. The theories so far have been great! Even if you've already entered you should really go back and read them.

If you haven't already, sign up for my NEWSLETTER over there on the right hand side. The first issue will be out in another week or so. Special giveaways for members happen every month!


Posted by Stacy Dawn :: 9:27 PM :: 8 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------