Stacy...Sensibly Insane


I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

On the Writing Front....FORE!



I must say I am so impressed with all of you doing the BIAW. I've read great effort from everyone. Made me feel kinda guilty because I haven't done much writing over the past week.

Then as I was working on the script yesterday, I realized that WAIT, I am writing. Maybe not my regular stuff but it still counts as creative writing. Maybe that's why even though I feel guilty for not doing my writing, I don't feel one ounce of the depression I get when I can't get to my stories because in essense I am still crafting and having fun. And considering the blockers in my way, namely a six-foot football physique on holidays, I haven't done too bad. Over the past five days, I have 15 pages done and another four segments still to add to the show.

This is one of those rare times when I can actually say I love golfing--yes, he's gone golfing today so I can get some more work done here for a bit then lounge around the kiddie pool and read for a couple hours...ahhh Heaven!

Oh, and the game is still going by the way, no one has yet to guess my sister's birthday. If you missed the reason for this game, you can read the background behind the sister fiasco HERE. Again, tell me the DAY of her birthday which is in April. So far the guesses have been 1, 17, 20, 25, 26, 27. Winner gets a magnet, bookmark and stickers. Good luck!
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted by Stacy Dawn :: 8:29 AM :: 15 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------