Stacy...Sensibly Insane


I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here.

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Reporting in from the Pink Carpet



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Wow, this is gonna be one big event! I'm so excited!

I really hope you can all make it tomorrow. Again, here's the link to the CataNetwork and from there you can scroll down a bit to where it says message boards. It starts at noon.

And congratulations to Julie! She won the birthday game by correctly guessing the 24th of April as my sister's birthday.

Off to the Toronto Zoo with the family!

-----------------------------------------------

I've been tagged by the ladies at Scribes' Sanctuary.

"If you could write a novel about any subject, what would it be?"

Even given the fact most of us write romance, I'd still make it a romantic story but maybe more epic or a group of shorter stories that all flow together one into the other into the other. It would span time from medival to present day and maybe even beyond.

-----------------------------------------------


Posted by Stacy Dawn :: 12:18 AM :: 9 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------