Stacy...Sensibly Insane


I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here.

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Sold!




I got my next cover today. This is another humorous short story that I loved writing. It's dedicated to my friend because she's been through things like this a few times LOL.

They are really trying to individualize the short stories now. I absolutely LOVE the little computer in the corner.

Sold!

Playing around with ways to let a co-worker know she wants to share more than just ‘the look’ over the staffroom coffeemaker, a nervous newspaper employee inadvertently sends him a made-up classified ad. Will her colossal mistake put her in next week’s gossip column or land her the best deal of her life?


Coming soon from The Wild Rose Press.

Also catch my interview Friday with Bebe Thomas at Conversations with Almost Famous Writers.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted by Stacy Dawn :: 6:08 PM :: 16 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------