Stacy...Sensibly Insane


I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Tell me what your Theory of Love is and you could win a Book Bag full of goodies!



myspace code


In honor of my release, The Theory of Love, I want to hear yours!

Do you believe in love at first site? Long friendships? Fate? What’s your theory of love?

To enter, simply leave a comment on my blog or e-mail telling me your own theory of love.

On August 30th, I’ll post some of them here as well as randomly pick one lucky person to receive a Book Bag full of goodies including books, a hand beaded bracelet, and lots more!

And don’t forget, you can get my short story, The Theory of Love, at The Wild Rose Press.


Note: By entering, you consent to the display of your comment on my blog should your theory of love be chosen for posting on August 30th, 2006. Credit and/or links will be posted with each chosen comment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Posted by Stacy Dawn :: 6:58 AM :: 28 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------