Stacy...Sensibly Insane


I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Episode #16: And the winner is...



Well, I must say. That had to be the most interesting episode for Contestant non-participation--**sigh** They were all too drooley and googley eyed over poor Jon. The janitorial team is still wiping Lora's up off the floor.

Okay, and now for the winner. All the names went into the hat and the winner this week is....Jenna! Congratulations. Send me an email at contests at stacydawn.com with your address and I'll get the Belly Button Jewelry out to you!

And don't forget to join us again next week for another half naked celebrity guest on...


Posted by Stacy Dawn :: 8:30 AM :: 3 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------