Stacy...Sensibly Insane


I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here.

Monday, September 04, 2006

ESCAPE the Mondayn: Episode #16



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Welcome to the blogesphere's #1 gameshow, ESCAPE the Mondayn! I'm your host, Stacy Dawn, and I'm so happy you could join us. Oh, before I begin I’ll let you know that this is another TWO Day episode so lots of time to play. You can join me Tuesday at Word Flirts for my sensibly insane musings AND the announcement of my next contest...something you won’t want to miss!

We've got a couple changes coming your way so let's get started!

On the special request of a great interviewer **wink**, please welcome back a favorite guest celebrity spinner...Jon Bon Jovi!

**tsks with a shake of her head** Jon...Jon...Jon...I told you to put some pants on before you came out. What will Bebe and our contestants think?

**contestant row shouts exactly what they think with emphatic whistles and cat calls**

**Sly smile**

Well, seems we have a mutual consent to stay as you are. Hmmm, better keep a good hold of that blanket while you spin our wheel **winks**

You got it. Tickety-tickety-tickety-tickety...tickety-tickety-tickety...tickety-tickety...tickety...tick.

And what will one lucky, randomly drawn contestant win today?

It’s Belly Button Jewelry. Niiiice.

**laughs** Don't worry contestants, you don't have to be pierced to use this bejewelled little piece of body art.


Now, for the big change to our game. We have a new second wheel--our Object Wheel. Whatever it lands on has to be incorporated into your escape answers. So, Jon, head on over to the next wheel and give us a spin.

**wicked grin to audience** Oops. Sorry, didn’t mean to stand on the blanket.

**laughing as he bends to pick quilt up off the floor** I’ll bet. **reaches luscious biceps up to spin larger wheel** Tickety-tickety-tickety-tickety...tickety-tickety-tickety...tickety-tickety...tickety...tick. The object for today is a toothbrush.

Excellent. Everyone ready? Here is your escape and I'll even make it easy for our first edition (don't expect it to be so next week **evil laugh**):

A gorgeous scene shines back from the postcard your heroine is holding...GO.

Let yourself escape and tell me what she’s thinking, doing, or anything else you want to make up. Simple as that but don't forget to include today's object, a toothbrush, somewhere in the scene!

Give me two lines or give me twenty it doesn’t matter. Open your mind and let yourself...




Remember check out Word Flirts on Tuesday for my brand new contest!
Posted by Stacy Dawn :: 12:03 AM :: 17 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------