Stacy...Sensibly Insane


I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here.

Monday, September 11, 2006

ESCAPE the Mondayn: Episode # 17



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Welcome to another episode of ESCAPE the Mondayn. I think I'm your host, Stacy Dawn, but I can't be sure. I was up partying all night at The Wild Rose Press Grand Opening yesterday and am a little out of it today. It was wild, believe me.

So, before I fall into his arms with weariness, please welcome our guest celebrity spinner today...Matthew McConaughey! Yes, I had to sneak him out of a certain someone's house last night because SHE thought she could hog him. Welcome, Matthew.

Thank you, Stacy. You know you're the only woman for me though, right.

*pats his cheek* Of course I do. Now, why don't you spin those two wheels so we can get out of here and take a nap. *wink*

You got it. Here goes the prize wheel. Tickety-tickety-tickety-tickety....tickety-tickety-tickety...tickety-tickety...tickety...tick. It landed on a Lollypop Lipgloss.

Ooh, this is a fun prize. Six different color lip glosses in a heart lolly pop case. And what is our word for today, Matthew.

*walks over to Object Wheel* Tickety-tickety-tickety-tickety....tickety-tickety-tickety...tickety-tickety...tickety...tick. It's a cow.

*snickers* See, I told you last week that I wasn't going to make it easy anymore. Now for the escape:

You just settled into your airplane seat with dreams of sandy beaches, moonlit, nights and margaritas on your mind. Just before they close the door a familiar voice yells, "Hold up, I'm on this flight." You look up and...FREEZE.

Let yourself escape and tell me what happens next. Give me two lines or give me twenty, it doesn't matter but remember, you must use the word 'cow' somewhere in your comment.

So open your imagination and turn off your doubts. You don't have to be a writer, you don't have to be a reader. Heck, you don't even have to be sane if you don't want to be. Just start your fingers typing and....



Posted by Stacy Dawn :: 12:05 AM :: 10 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------