Stacy...Sensibly Insane


I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here.

Monday, September 18, 2006

ESCAPE the Mondayn: Episode #18




Welcome to another episode of ESCAPE the Mondayn here on the Sensibly Insane Channel. I'm your host, Stacy Dawn, and I'm so happy you could join us.

I’ll quickly let you know that this is another TWO DAY episode so lots of time to play. And please join me tomorrow, Tuesday, at Word Flirts for my regularly scheduled sensibly insane musings!

Decisions, decisions, decisions. I had three acceptances from hunky celebrities this week and I just couldn’t decide whom to invite for today’s episode. So, I wrote back and asked them all to send me an audition photo—shirtless. The moment I opened this envelope, the decision was made.

Please welcome our guest celebrity spinner for today, hunky Ryan Reynolds!

Welcome, Ryan.

**flashes smile** Thanks for choosing me today.

Oh, honey, after that picture, there was no choice about it. Did I ever mention I love a man in water?

**knowing wink**

Why you sly dog! **peruses him up and down** Or should I say clever, clever, man.

**clears throat** Yes, well, we’ll talk about that later, preferably in the studio's hot tub. For now, I’ll get you to spin the prize wheel and see what one lucky contestant could win today.

You got it. Tickety-tickety-tickety-tickety...tickety-tickety-tickety...tickety-tickety...tickety...tick. It’s a Beaches Clip Calendar.

Mmmm, more pictures of luscious watery beaches on a handy clip to your purse or knapsack calendar. Why don’t you head on over to the Object Wheel and see what our contestants have to encorporate into their entries this week.

**studio lights glint off arms kissed golden by the sun** Tickety-tickety-tickety-tickety...tickety-tickety-tickety...tickety-tickety...tickety...tick.

And what is the object for today?

It landed on a pair of water wings.

**sultry laugh** I like a themed episode.

Okay ladies, here’s your escape:

You’re car broke down on the longest, most deserted desert road. The sun is blazing down and there’s not a cloud in sight. Shading your eyes, you see the dry dirt billowing out in the distance coming closer and closer. An old red Ford truck pulls up and the door opens....GO!

Let yourself escape and tell me what happens next. Don’t forget to get those water wings in there somewhere!


Give me two lines or give me twenty it doesn’t matter. Open your mind and let yourself...


Remember to visit me Tuesday at Word Flirts!


Posted by Stacy Dawn :: 12:03 AM :: 12 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------