Stacy...Sensibly Insane


I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here.

Monday, September 25, 2006

ESCAPE the Mondayn: Episode # 19: It's Party Time






Welcome to a special episode of ESCAPE the Mondayn! I'm your host, Stacy Dawn, and I've got my party dress on ready for my big day at The Story Board.
I sure hope you can all pop into my birthday party for a bit! (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/The_Story_Board_/ 9am -6pm EST)

So let's get onto the fun. Since it is my party, I couldn't decide on just one hunk to invite so I added a few of mine...and your favorites.



Hmmm, decisions, decisions...who gets to spin my wheels **winks**



Okay, Matthew, you can go first. Tell these lovely ladies what birthday present they have a chance to win today.

You got it Stacy. And might I add a special Happy Birthday. **kisses Stacy's cheek and caresses lips up to whisper in her ear**

**clears throat, pink heightening her cheeks** Yes, you may definately give me that birthday present later in my dressing room.

**A wicked smile plays on his lips as he reaches big bronze arms up to spin the prize wheel** Tickety-tickety-tickety-tickety....tickety-tickety-tickety...tickety-tickety....tickety...tick. It landed on Mystery Prize.

**laughs** No, don't worry, I won't be recycling any of my birthday presents that I didn't like because, frankly, that's never happened. No, this is simply a mystery prize just like all wrapped up birthday presents are until the unveiling! So, you'll have to play, hope to win the random draw, then wait till the mailman comes to find out your surprise for today.

Hmmm, whose next. After the last blanket fiasco, maybe I'll have Ryan spin the wheel, Jon, and I'll let you do the next part.

**winks** Not a problem, Stace. I've got your present in my dressing room.

Oh goody! Looking forward to it. Go ahead, Ryan, spin the Object Wheel.

**gives other men a once over then winks at Stacy** My gift will be hand delivered tonight.

Thank you. Another something special to look forward too!

You know it. Tickety-tickety-tickety-tickety....tickety-tickety-tickety...tickety-tickety....tickety...tick. It landed on Mystery Prize. The object for today is a piece of ribbon.

A piece of ribbon...how my mind wanders. Before it gets to far, we best get to your escape. Jon, will you give it to them today?

Happy too. Ladies **winks at Lora** Here's your escape:

You just finished a hard day at work. Heading home you hit rush hour traffic but just when things start moving again and the way home looks clear...CRASH... you're rear ended...GO!

Let yourself escape and tell me what happens next.

Give me two lines or give me twenty, it doesn't matter but remember to incorporate a piece of ribbon into your comments. Don't be shy, don't be a lurker, just dive in and...

Don't forget, you are all invited to my all day Birthday Party TODAY 9am-6pm EST at

The Story Board

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/The_Story_Board_/


Posted by Stacy Dawn :: 12:03 AM :: 31 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------