Stacy...Sensibly Insane


I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here.

Friday, September 15, 2006

IT IS DONE!!!!



That had to be the weirdest writing process I've ever been through. And talk about cutting it close. I sent the entry in at 6:45 tonight and the good thing is that I was happy with it...I didn't just send in something to get it in but worked my tail off to make sure it was up to par.

Trust me, my house has suffered for my art these past two week while the story took twists and turns which had me pulling out hair and playing cut and paste on the floor. It will take me another week to clean it out LOL.

So, hopefully my entry gets a read but as for now there is nothing more I can do so I'm taking the night to RELAX!
Posted by Stacy Dawn :: 7:35 PM :: 5 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------