Stacy...Sensibly Insane


I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here.

Friday, September 08, 2006

Sweeter Romantic Notions and Kelley the Published Author



There is an awesome new group out there called Sweeter Romantic Notions. It's a specialized group for those who read, write, review or like the softer, less erotic side of romance. Don't worry, we're not putting you erotic authors down, on the contrary, many of the members write both. This group however focuses on the less hot and heavy side LOL. It's a great bunch of ladies so please pop over and check it out.

Stop on by and introduce yourself--tell them Stacy sent you!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SweeterRomanticNotions

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our own Kelley Vitollo has her first ebook released TODAY




Dream Man

Sadie has the same dream night after night. She dreams of a mystery man with black hair, gorgeous blue eyes, and magical hands. When dream becomes reality and Sadie comes face to face with her dream man, will she have the courage to see if reality is better then the dream?

Available TODAY from
Forbidden Publications!

aa

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Contests:

If you haven't seen it already, I have a brand new contest up but it ends on September 15th so be sure to get your entries in. Here it is, just scroll down an inch.

Also, you know me, I like a little fun so I'm running a contest Quickie! Go to my website and find out the very first story I ever published. Email me at contests@stacydawn.com with the subject line Quickie and tell me the title -- I'll send all the correct answers a magnet and bookmark! Hurry--it ends at midnight Saturday!






Posted by Stacy Dawn :: 12:04 PM :: 4 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------