Stacy...Sensibly Insane


I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here.

Saturday, September 23, 2006

This, That, and Party Plans



I've been working on a new short story. The first rough draft is done but I'm having problems with their initial meeting scene. You know, getting past the "Hello my name is" bores. My friend sent me a minature crystal ball for my birthday for focus...it couldn't have come at a better time. I don't know a lot about New Age stuff but it's cool and the readings she sent on it are pretty neat too.

My house is still backlogged although the laundry is now up to date. I think it's time for Fall Cleaning. Digging, dusting, scrubbing, and pretty much just like spring cleaning except this time it's to get ready for the upcoming holidays and decorations to go with them (if you think this is early, remember that our Canadian Thanksgiving is on October 9th). I think I'll take a room a day next week and see if I can't get it all put back together by next weekend. Ugh, wish me luck!

I've been putting together loot bags for my Birthday Party at The Story Board (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/The_Story_Board_/) and for fun, I think I'll put some balloons on my desk. It's running all day Monday so I really hope you can pop in for a visit!
Posted by Stacy Dawn :: 9:31 AM :: 12 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------