Stacy...Sensibly Insane


I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Wedding Days and School Daze



Today, my husband and I are celebrating our 8th wedding anniversary. That would mean we've been together ten years now. Wow, where does the time go? It honestly seems like just yesterday he was trying to hit on my co-worker and totally ignoring me--oh, that's a true story LOL. Same as when we were finally dating, everyone thought he was dating my other co-worker. Ah yes, the good old days. He's a wonderful man giving me unfailing love and support and here I am making him iron his own shirts...it must be love!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


So, if this is such a special day then why do I feel that I just gave my son away to a stranger??

Yes, I'm still a paranoid mother who just sent her son to kindergarten on a bus. He's the first one picked up so that could lend to my ridiculous mind games. You need to remember though was raised a city girl who walked to school so the daily school bus is still new to me especially when the poor little guy lookes like he's climbing Mount Everest as he gets into the yellow beast that swallows children.

I'll come back down to earth when he's returned safely and by June, won't even have these thoughts more than once or twice a day instead of once or twice an hour.

It's the first day back to school, what can I say?

So, to celebrate my anniversary and distract from my paranoia I'm gonna have another Quickie contest. My children are my treasures. Visit my website and tell me who published my story 'Hidden Treasures'. Simply as that.

Email me at contests@stacydawn.com with the subject line Quickie and your answer. I'll send all the right answers a magnet, bookmark, and whatever else I can fit into the envelope. Hurry up because this quickie ends midnight Wednesday!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted by Stacy Dawn :: 11:17 AM :: 21 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------