Stacy...Sensibly Insane


I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here.

Saturday, September 02, 2006

We're Having a Party!!!!



We are blowing our horns and whistles celebrating the official Grand Opening of The Wild Rose Press!

Come join us on September 10th at 8pm EST in their chat room for the party. Meet with authors, editors...oh, and me too LOL. It should be lots of fun and don't forget the giveaways and door prizes!!

Hmmm, I think it's time I thought up a new contest soon too. What do you think? Stay tuned.

I hope you all have a great Labour Day weekend! Hubby is working so it will be quiet here. I've given myself a small challenge to see how many pages I can get done over the three days.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted by Stacy Dawn :: 7:15 AM :: 14 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------