Stacy...Sensibly Insane


I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

What's Your First Move?



I just found out my short story, Sold!, will be released on Friday!

It's a humorous story about making the first move in a relationship so to celebrate, I'd like to hear your ‘first move’ stories.

Did you ever make the first move? What did you do? What was the funniest line or first move someone ever made on you?

Leave a comment here or e-mail me at contests @ stacydawn.com (no spaces) by October 10th. One randomly drawn person will receive a download of my story, Sold! as well as an Electronic Fortune Teller to help you make your next move!

Check back here on October 11th when I’ll post some of the stories and announce the winner!

Note: By entering, you consent to the display of your entry on my blog should your story be chosen for posting on October 11, 2006. Credit and/or links will be posted with each comment unless requested not to do so.

And look for Sold! available this Friday from The Wild Rose Press!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Posted by Stacy Dawn :: 8:30 AM :: 17 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------