Stacy...Sensibly Insane


I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

You are all invited to my Birthday Party!!



On Monday, September 25th, I'm having an author day at The Story Board from 9am -6pm.

Not only that, it's my Birthday that day so I'm celebrating by having a party and you are all invited!

As a fun twist...I'll be the one giving away the presents! I'll be doing random draws from those who come to the party and comment or ask questions and giving away gifts all day long!

I'll also be giving excerpts of my current releases, new releases, and those coming soon.

So, get your party stories ready because I'll want to hear all about the best, worst, funniest, or craziest birthdays you've ever had.

Hope to see you all there!
Posted by Stacy Dawn :: 9:06 AM :: 7 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------