Stacy...Sensibly Insane


I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here.

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Check this Out!



Wow, so much has been going on in the past few days that my mind is spinning.

First, a wonderful young lady named Veronika Denim asked to interview me about e-books. To say I was thrilled would be an understatement because she has interviewed a number of BIG authors at Veronika Asks. This girl is going places! You can read the interview Here.

Second, I invite you all to the Romance Bistro:


Sit down, make yourself comfortable, and grab a cup of Joe. Or, grab a real Joe if you'd like. Romance Bistro is a laid back place where six lovely romance writers come to talk about books, movies, hotties, or anything else on our minds. Here you'll find blurbs, excerpts, contests, and great conversation. Your bistro hostesses are Kelley Vitollo, Anne Rainey, Stacy Dawn, Emma Sinclair, Rene Lyons, and Megan Rose. Joe, our waiter is at your beck and call while you are with us. We hope you enjoy and thanks for visiting Romance Bistro...where hot coffee and hot men are always on the menu...what's your order?

I'll be putting up a link on the left side here for anyone who'd like to take a break and pop on over. And spread the word that there's a new place in town that serves up Love on a platter!

Lastly, but definitely not least, I just got word from my editor that she wants to contract my Christmas story...WOOOHOOO!

Hope your weekend is going great! Don't forget to check out my previous post to enter my brand new contest!


Posted by Stacy Dawn :: 2:09 PM :: 8 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------