Stacy...Sensibly Insane


I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here.

Monday, October 09, 2006

ESCAPE the Mondayn: Episode #21



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Welcome to our Canadian Thanksgiving episode of ESCAPE the Mondayn. I'm your host, Stacy Dawn, and I'll be cooking up the big family dinner tonight...mmm-mmm-good. And speaking of mmm-mmm-good, please welcome our guest celebrity spinner for today...Ryan Reynolds. Yes, yes, I know he's becoming a regular but in truth, he popped by to help me chop the wood this weekend (okay, I sat and drooled as he did it) so I thought since he is also Canadian, it only fitting he pop by for one more episode.

Welcome Ryan.

Thank you and I'm looking forward to dinner tonight.

I'm looking forward to dessert. **licks her lips**

Well, before we can get to either, we must get this gameshow on the road. Would you swing those arms up and give our prize wheel a spin?


Of course. Tickety-tickety-tickety-tickety...tickety-tickety-tickety...tickety-tickety...tickety...tick. **broad smile grows** It landed on a Book Thong.




Really? Hmmmm. To many things come to mind to comment on a PG show so why don't you hit our Object Wheel.

Tickety-tickety-tickety-tickety...tickety-tickety-tickety...tickety-tickety...tickety...tick. **laughing** It landed on a Thong.

**casts nasty look to chuckling stage manager** No set up here, huh?

All right then, we gotta go with flow so remember everyone you must add a Thong into your entries today. Something tells me the PG rating just flew out the window.

Ready? Here's your escape:

At the grocery store, you're contemplating the size of turkey you need for one when all of a sudden you're jostled so hard you almost end up beside the rock-frozen birds in the freezer....Go.

Let yourself go and tell me what happens next! Don't forget to incorporate that thong in there somewhere LOL.

Give me two lines or give me twenty, it doesn't matter. Just let your mind wander and...





Posted by Stacy Dawn :: 12:02 PM :: 14 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------