Stacy...Sensibly Insane


I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here.

Monday, October 16, 2006

ESCAPE the Mondayn: Episode # 22



Welcome to a lazy morning episode of ESCAPE the Mondayn. I'm your host Stacy Dawn and like an added cozy blanket, this will be a TWO DAY episode while I flirt over at Word Flirts on Tuesday.

What's with all the drool on the floor, ladies? Ooooh, guess what the cat just dragged in from my dressing room. Dreamy isn't he.

Please welcome our guest spinner for today....Victor Webster!

**bedroom eyes sweep her up and down** Good morning, Stacy.

I'll say. **runs her own eyes up and down his sun-kissed skin** We're Charmed you could be here today.

I'm feeling all sated and wonderfully lethargic today so why don't we get the game started so we can go crawl back under the sheets.

How does breakfast in bed sound?

Mmm-mmm-good. Now that you've got my mouth watering, why don't you head on over and spin the prize wheel and tell us what one lucky contestant could win today.

Tickety-tickety-tickety-tickety....tickety-tickety-tickety....tickety-tickety...tickety...tick. It landed on a Hand Beaded Bracelet.

Very nice...I'll show it to you up close and personal-like back in the dressing room, Victor. Now give these ladies one more thing to sigh over and flex your gorgeous arms to spin the Object wheel.

Tickety-tickety-tickety-tickety....tickety-tickety-tickety....tickety-tickety...tickety...tick. This one landed on a pillow.

Just what I would like myself right now so here's your escape:

You are at the top of a ski-hill looking down the slope. The sun is shining off the snow when all of a sudden a large shadow blocks the light...GO.

Let yourself escape and tell me what happens next? Don't forget to add in a pillow to your entry! Give me two lines or give me twenty, it doesn't matter just open up your mind and...



Remember, I'll be at Word Flirts on Tuesday for anyone who wants to stop by and say hi!
Posted by Stacy Dawn :: 12:03 AM :: 15 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------