Stacy...Sensibly Insane


I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here.

Monday, October 23, 2006

ESCAPE the Mondayn: Episode #23



Welcome to another episode of ESCAPE the Mondayn, a weekly game show found only on the Sensibly Insane Channel. I'm your host, Stacy Dawn, and am so happy you could join us. Hmmm, our 23rd episode on the 23rd of October, I wonder if that's lucky.

I think it is.

Ooooh, hello Paul! Everyone, welcome our celebrity guest spinner for today...Paul Walker.

First things first there handsome, the shirt's gotta go. Can't be hiding those six packs for our contestants now.

**takes it off veeerrry slowly** Better.

Much.


Pay attention everyone, we're mixing the game up today! Just for today we are going to play as a group. (unless you tell me you really liked this then we can try it again)

How it works: I will give you an escape like normal but what I would like everyone to do is CONTINUE the story from the previous person's comment. A round robin if you will. A few sentences each to see how far we can get.

Paul, how about putting those lovely arms to use and seeing what one lucky randomly drawn contestant could win today.
a
You got it. Tickety-tickety-tickety-tickety....tickety-tickety-tickety....tickety-tickety...tickety...tick. It landed on a Thong...oh, sorry, a Book Thong **sly grin*
a
Mmm, hmmm, right. And the Object Wheel today shows us?
a
Tickety-tickety-tickety-tickety....tickety-tickety-tickety....tickety-tickety...tickety...tick. It's a can opener.
a
Okay then, remember at some point in this game someone has to incorporate a CAN OPENER into the escape....but go ahead and add it more often if the inspiration strikes.
a
Ready, here's your escape:
a
You are sitting outside at a little bistro table enjoying your double latte when the chair beside you scrapes the cement and a handsome stranger sits down. His blue eyes stare at you intently. "I need you to do me a favour.".....GO.
a
Let yourself escape and tell me what happens next! REMEMBER each comment should continue from the last and somewhere in the story we need a Can Opener. Give me two sentences or give me twenty, it doesn't matter just let yourself go and...


Posted by Stacy Dawn :: 12:03 PM :: 13 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------