Stacy...Sensibly Insane


I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here.

Monday, October 30, 2006

ESCAPE The Mondayn: Episode #24



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Hello and welcome to a Halloween episode of ESCAPE the Mondayn found only on the Sensibly Insane Channel. I'm your host, Good Witch Stacy and we have lots of tricks and lots of treats for you today. The first one is a treat by making this a TWO DAY event while I celebrate Halloween Tuesday at Word Flirts. The second treat is our special guest spinner...Joe Worthington!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



If any of you are wondering why you haven't seen this hunky man before then you have yet to visit our Romance Bistro. His celebrity status is growing in leaps and bounds!

I hope nobody minds that you're doing double billing today, Joe.

Not to worry, Stacy. I can do both.

I know, you are so **wide grin** multi-talented. One of the main reasons the other hostesses and myself hired you. I can see you're getting ready for the "no-shirt" rule for the show so why don't you finish there then go spin our Prize wheel to see what treat one lucky contestant could win today.

As you wish.

**wicked grin** Now do you see why we hired him

Tickety-tickety-tickety-tickety....tickety-tickety-tickety....tickety-tickety....tickety...tick. It landed on Belly Button Costume Jewelry.

Ooooh, staying in the theme, I love it. Now move those to-drool-over arms to the Object wheel and let's see what the trick is today. What needs to be incorporated into the escape?

Tickety-tickety-tickety-tickety....tickety-tickety-tickety....tickety-tickety....tickety...tick. A broomstick.

LOL. There you have it ladies. Make sure as we go through you add a Broomstick to your comments.

Okay, we're going to carry over another trick from last week. It worked out so well that I think we'll do the round robin style again! Continue on from the previous person's post and keep adding to our created story.

Ready? Here's your escape:

The wind just crawled it's creepy fingers over the nape of your neck as you stand huddled in your black cloak at a bus-stop. Thanks to the shoe-faced mechanic, your car is currently sitting in the garage a block away leaving you all dressed up in costume but no way to get to the party....GO!

Let yourself escape and tell me what happens next! Where are you going? What are you wearing? Don't forget to add onto what the person ahead of you wrote and don't forget to add the Broomstick into one of the continued comments! Give me two lines or give me twenty, it doesn't matter just open up and let yourself....


Remember, this is a TWO DAY event so I'll see you Tuesday at Word Flirts!


Posted by Stacy Dawn :: 8:11 AM :: 11 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------