Stacy...Sensibly Insane


I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

I'm Cold




Brrrr.

It's cold here today. Not freezing really but the kind that creeps under your skin and tells you winter is definitly on the way. Of course it doesn't help that I'm writing a story that takes place outside during winter.

So to warm me up, I'm going to make a big pot of soup and give something away. Yes, it's about time for another Quickie!

Can you tell me something funny that happened to you or some funny thing you've heard of in the cold weather? I figure laughing will help warm me up. I'll randomly pick two names from the comments today and send them a Book Thong.

Hope your day is warmer!
--------------------------------------------------


Posted by Stacy Dawn :: 11:22 AM :: 13 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------