Stacy...Sensibly Insane


I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here.

Friday, October 13, 2006

Like Brrrrrrr



Okay, I put the picture of the squirell one day too early or jinxed the weather....snow when I woke up this morning. Yikes, I wasn't ready for that.

So guess what I did all morning? Dug out the vacuum and flashlight and cleaned out all the vents so we could turn the furnace on (why I didn't do this on the weekend in the warm weather and while I was cleaning the rest of the house still annoys me). Then guess what happened? It started but shut off? Then guess what happened? The basement fire-alarm went off. Oh, yeah. It's been a great day so far. No smoke or anything when I checked so who knows why the fire-alarm went off but with two young children in the house it did freak me out a bit. Hubby came home from work to check the furnace and got it going etc.

Oh! And the winners of the Book Thongs are Sue aka Ms.Creativity and Emma Sinclair! Send me an email with your address and I'll get them in the mail to you!

Hope you are all staying warm!
---------------------------------
Posted by Stacy Dawn :: 1:05 PM :: 6 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------