Stacy...Sensibly Insane


I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here.

Friday, October 20, 2006

Matchmaker, Matchmaker



Available Today!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


A Matching Fancy

At her niece’s wedding, Margaret is convinced she’s long past the excitement of young love. Can an outspoken guest with a matching fancy prove her wrong?

Available Now from The Wild Rose Press.


Matchmaker, Matchmaker Contest


My short story, A Matching Fancy, involves a persistent matchmaker so I’d like to hear if you have ever matched two people up or if you yourself have ever been at the tail end of a matchmaker’s scheme.

Leave a comment or e-mail your entry to me at contests @ stacydawn.com (no spaces) by November 7th, 2006.

Visit my blog on November 8th when I’ll post some of the stories and randomly pick one entry to win a matching stationary set!

Note: By entering, you consent to the display of your entry on my blog should your story be chosen for posting on November 8th, 2006. Credit and/or links will be posted with each comment unless requested not to do so.
Posted by Stacy Dawn :: 12:00 PM :: 6 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------