Stacy...Sensibly Insane


I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here.

Thursday, October 19, 2006

The Voices are Quiet



The voices are quiet. Is this a good thing or a bad thing? And it doesn't bother me at the moment...is this a good thing or a bad thing?
Profile Jewels @ profilejewels.netI submitted my Christmas piece the other day. A friend asked the question last night about what I was working on next. I said I had a number of ideas but not sure which one to go with. Also being a writer, she gave the logical answer, write whichever characters are talking to you the most.

Profile Jewels @ profilejewels.net

Well, that stopped me because the only answer I could give was no one is talking to me. The ideas are there but no Characters are jumping out and saying Pick me! Pick me! I'm of two minds on this: relieved for a bit of a break and a little nervous of the possibility they won't come back.

I've chosen not to worry about it for a week at least then see who hopefully comes knocking on the door. I plan to do some housework and READ! I always have a book going but I've stared at the novel above the couch for the last two weeks without cracking the spine yet. Today is an icky rainy wet perfect to cuddle up with a book day so that's what I plan to do.

Profile Jewels @ profilejewels.net


Posted by Stacy Dawn :: 8:24 AM :: 11 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------