Stacy...Sensibly Insane


I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here.

Monday, November 13, 2006

ESCAPE the Mondayn: Episode # 25



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


We're back. The studio's technical difficulties seem to be resolved so let me welcome you to another episode of Escape the Mondayn, the blogesphere's best gameshow!! I'm your host, Stacy Dawn, and felt like wearing something black and sassy today for our guest celebrity spinner.

Who is it you ask? Someone with three films out, and one where all you hear is his sexy voice. Please give a big round of applause for....Hugh Jackman!

Thank you. And thank you, Stacy.

Oh no, thank you! I love returning guests; they're quick to obey the rules and the towel...well, it's definitely a nice addition.

**sexy grin and a wink**

And three movies out! My but you are HOT right now **aside to the contestants** and I'm feeling a little warm myself **wink**









First up is Flushed Away, The Prestige, and coming soon to theatres, The Fountain. Can't wait! Maybe you could give me a private screening after the show?

Would be my pleasure. **wicked grin**

Great...let's get this show on the road then! Will you spin our prize wheel to see what one randomly drawn winner will win today!

Sure. Here goes. Tickety-tickety-tickety-tickety...tickety-tickety-tickety...tickety-tickety...tickety...tick. It landed on a...**laughs**...a, uh...am I reading this right?

Yep, go ahead.

The prize is a minature statue of me?

Yes...well, one of your characters I should say. Which one? Well now, that's the surprize isn't it but I'll tell you that it is almost life-size LOL.

Okay, now please spin the Object wheel for us.

Tickety-tickety-tickety-tickety...tickety-tickety-tickety...tickety-tickety...tickety...tick. It landed on a wrench.

Wonderful. So remember contestants, you must incorporate a WRENCH into your entry today. To mix things back up, we are playing the origional game so everyone is on their own and here's your escape:

Wrapping your scarf tighter around your neck, you brave the busy parking lot of the mall planning to get a head start on your Christmas Shopping. Not really liking the idea, you put it off for a few more minutes by detouring towards the corner Starbucks. A shadow drowns the sun and next thing you know, you're wearing a mocha double latte--extra foam...GO!

Let yourself escape and tell me what happens next!

Give me two lines or give me twenty, it doesn't matter. This is all for fun so leave your doubts behind, let your fingers fly over the keyboard and don't forget to add in a WRENCH somewhere while you let yourself...





And catch me at Word Flirts on Tuesday for some more Sensibly Insane Musings!

Posted by Stacy Dawn :: 12:13 AM :: 8 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------