Stacy...Sensibly Insane


I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here.

Friday, November 24, 2006

How much does Holidays affect your Writing?



So the holiday season has officially started. Between family gathering, school plays, company Christmas parties, shopping, baking, cooking, and oh yes, the usual housecleaning etc etc etc...how much writing do you get done?

Does the jolly season help inspire you or are too many things going on in real life to keep up with our imaginary friends?

Personally, I'm half and half (I'm a Libra, what can I say?) The stories are always in my head playing around, sorting themselves out and I try to take time to write but I also know that I won't get half as much done this month as others.

What about you?

myspace code


Posted by Stacy Dawn :: 8:41 AM :: 10 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------